Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump threatens to run as third party
(02-17-2016, 02:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  An answer based just on your imagination is not valid.  

I might vote for Bernie, and I actually know a lot of people who have already decided that they are..  NONE of them think Hilary is the same as the republicans.

But let's move on to the issue of abortion.  Please tell me your imaginary explanation for how Bernie supporters would see Hillary's position on abortion to be the same as the Republicans.

Seriously.  This is one of the most ridiculous comments Lucy keeps making, and I can't believe anyone could defend it.

Do Cruz supporters see Rubio as the same as Hillary?

Funny you accuse me of imaginary explanations while providing nothing more than what you and your "friends" say. Here's just one view from Sanders:

http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/23/bernie-sanders-accuses-hillary-of-being-too-cozy-with-big-pharma-and-health-care-industry/

Quote:According to Sanders, one factor holding Clinton back from supporting single-payer — which he asserts will guarantee health care to all — is that the former secretary of state “has received millions of dollars from the health care and pharmaceutical industries.”

The donations, which are “sure to rise as time goes on,” are greater “than did the top 3 Republicans — combined,” Sanders wrote.

There is a very good point many Bernie supporters view Hillary as nothing more than a big money Republican. But I've been down this road too many times. I know where it goes, so bye. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump threatens to run as third party - bfine32 - 02-17-2016, 02:36 PM