Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why would anyone would stand up?
(02-17-2016, 11:47 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't know what this is supposed ,to prove.  No one here has claimed that there are no acts racism by blacks.  I have admitted this all along.  But I can just as easily find proof of white people committing criminal acts based on racism.

Individual cases prove nothing.  I think everyone knows there are violent racists of all race and color.  The problem is that black people face institutional racism and whites do not.

Oh I don't know if I would say whites don't face institutional racism...

Affirmative Action is an institutional policy that is designed to help anyone who isn't white.

The institution pushes for more diversity in areas that have whites in them, however they don't push for more diversity in areas that have blacks in them.  You never hear how historically black colleges don't have enough white people attending.  However Harvard and Yale are constantly being pushed to allow for a more diverse group of students.

A white man that attacks a black man is more likely to have the extra charge of a hate crime added to it since it is already at a whopping 52%.

All white student unions are frowned upon and attacked, just look at Towson when some students dared to create an White student union.

All white police officers must be ready to provide evidence that they aren't a racist and that racism had nothing to do with any altercation with a black suspect.

There are more, but this is proof that whites do face institutional racism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why would anyone would stand up? - McC - 02-25-2016, 06:29 PM
RE: Why would anyone would stand up? - Sovereign Nation - 02-17-2016, 03:23 PM