Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals reportedly "making push" to keep Vincent Rey
(02-18-2016, 04:46 PM)Wyche Wrote: TFL would definitely be interesting to see......I think we can all agree that Burfict flying all over the field is better than VRey, and I've been a VRey supporter when others bashed him.  

I think what most people are saying, yourself included, is not that he is trash, but he's also not worth $5 million per year.  

Funny thing... there was a FB link to one of the Bengals' pages about this subject.  I was amazed with the "we can't just bring someone from the oustide, they won't know our system" posts.  Then some people on this thread bring up "who would call the defense while Burfict is out"?  It's football people... I sincerely doubt the Bengals defensive system is that far out of the norm, that far beyond anything that a new guy has played in, that it would be impossible for him to pick it up.  People change teams all the time... it's not like you're asking someone to go perform surgery.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals reportedly "making push" to keep Vincent Rey - OrlandoBengal - 02-18-2016, 04:56 PM