Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Per Report, Marvin Jones wants $7m+ per year!
(02-18-2016, 12:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Look. Nately was quoting and responding to something Orlando said, - and Orlando said nothing about Super Bowls. He said "winning team". Being a "winning team" doesn't require winning Super Bowls or even playoff games. That's why I said what I said. If a free agent is deciding between say...the Browns and Bengals - and the money is even - I think the Bengals are going to be the preferred destination every time because they're winning consistently and the Browns...are the Browns.

Are the Bengals viewed as a place to go to win championships? Probably not, but I don't think many teams are viewed that way except for New England and up til now, whichever team Peyton played for. There's no debating whether or not the Bengals are viewed as a "winning" team though, and I'm sure that's at least somewhat of a factor in the minds of free agents. Although - again - nothing trumps $$$.

What exactly is your problem? I answered Nately's question which was - as I said before - an aside to the original question. That's why I said what I said. Christ, get over it already.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Per Report, Marvin Jones wants $7m+ per year! - Awful Llama - 02-18-2016, 10:26 PM