Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Girl Scout cookie sales
(02-19-2016, 01:47 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: And that is the point. People can agree or disagree with the word being on our filtered list. However, it is on the list. Those that continue to try to violate the CoC by using the word will receive disciplinary action. 

Honestly, if a poster wants to reference a transgender person, for example, then just type out the actual word- transgender. How damn hard is that? It's as though some members feel they can't carry on a conversation unless they have the filtered word available to them. 

Remember that this is a public message board and not someone's private living room. 

I understand and completely agree, as was the purpose in my attempt to save Vlad; unfortunately, I was too late. If you disagree with something post it in the board feedback forum, if you do not like the results start your own message board. For instance I disagree with the fact that I am now "outnumbered' much worse than before; however, I will continue the fight within the rules given.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Girl Scout cookie sales - bfine32 - 02-19-2016, 02:14 PM