Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone broke into my house last night
(06-17-2015, 05:37 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Nope. Not at all. 

UPDATE: 

I just got subpoena by the grand just yesterday. I have to go in this Friday morning. Im not really sure what to expect. I think im just going to go in and they will probably question me to figure out if they want to continue with the charges, correct? 

Either way, im pretty nervous. I hate getting up in front of people and talking. Anyone ever have to do this before? 

Yes. Your situation may play out a little differently, but here's what happened after my house was robbed a couple years ago.

First I was contacted by an investigator. He spoke with me on a few occasions and then spoke with people around my neighborhood. After that I got my subpoena (surprised you got yours so soon). After that, I had to write down a list of items that were missing and I wound up testifying against one of the two guys responsible (the other one took a plea and turned on his partner).

I'm not trying to make you more nervous, but it can be scary continuing to live in the same neighborhood as someone who just broke into/robbed your home. You just kind of feel violated, like your home is no longer safe. For that reason, I decided to pack my family up and move to Michigan. Of course, your situation is a little different. This kid might not be a bad person. He just has issues that hopefully he gets some help with.

I'm really sorry to hear this. I know the feeling though. My wife and I couldn't sleep for a couple days after the robbery. Fortunately we weren't home at the time. Looking a stranger in the eyes in your own home had to be unsettling.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Someone broke into my house last night - Shake n Blake - 06-18-2015, 08:03 PM