Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment
(02-21-2016, 04:24 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Well, considering that I have been to places where getting a license is as easy as getting a picture taken, no test needed and drinking is a favorite past time, I would have to disagree with you. 

It is actually very surprising how few automobile accidents that there were in these countries.

Now, before you get the wrong impression, these countries do have laws against drinking and driving, they also have a license program.  These programs just aren't enforced.  The laws aren't enforced.  I hailed a "cab" and the driver couldn't have been older than 12, but he did know how to drive.

Of course that is just what I think.  I am sure you will just call me a liar and ask for evidence on what you clearly meant to be an opinion.

What country was this?

I strongly disagree with you.  I think that people would be drinking and driving and killing people all obver the place if there were no laws against it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - fredtoast - 02-21-2016, 04:27 PM