Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Girl Scout cookie sales
(02-21-2016, 03:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Actually religious people get couseling before they join a religion.     And this is a false cpmparasion anyway....  You are not born a religion.   But you are born a male or female.

(02-21-2016, 03:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: My ex wife attended counseling sessions with our priest when she converted.   They do this so you are not just joining on a whim.

(02-21-2016, 04:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's an informal interview to an extent.    They discuss the teachings and how you came to this decision.   In the baptist church I referenced above my mate had basically a sponsor.   It was one of the men from his bible study group.   They spent time getting to know each other and their families.    These churches are like families so I can see why they want to know your intentions before you are a full member.     And I must say we have attended his church and bible study and they are all fantastic people.   I wish I knew the bible as well as some of these guys.   That's one of my regrets in life was that I never really got to know the bible well.

Not near enough counseling to have children and force them to believe the same religion if you ask me.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Girl Scout cookie sales - GMDino - 02-21-2016, 11:08 PM