Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Girl Scout cookie sales
(02-22-2016, 12:10 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Again, how does any of this change your daily life?  The only reason this thread exists is because a man saw a "boy in a dress" and couldn't be bothered to keep his smart ass comments to himself.  The next time you are in a bathroom you may have to wonder if a transgender woman is in the stall next to you?  My lord, how will you ever cope with such a thing!

You have to understand how "by the book" it is when a group asks for tolerance that critics start screaming about being FORCED to do this and that.  It just seems unfounded and paranoid, but what do I know.

My lord how does a woman that thinks shes a man cope with using the womans restroom??

Its about feelings from both sides. Why do the feelings of a woman who thinks she's a man take priority over your feelings?
She's a woman.  She's got the plumbing of a woman...she needs to be using the effing womans  restroom.

Then you have these college freaks that wanted to remove MLK's famous quote from his statue because it wasn't inclusive.

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2016/01/27/oregon-students-weighed-removing-martin-luther-king-quote-from-student-union-as-being-insufficiently-inclusive/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Girl Scout cookie sales - Vlad - 02-22-2016, 12:48 AM