Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Girl Scout cookie sales
(02-22-2016, 12:29 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: This is what is beyond stupid about this debate.  Why would a transgender woman need to use a stall in the men's bathroom?  Why is she incapable of using the stall in the women's restroom?

And, yeah, when they start talking unisex bathrooms at schools and special accommodations, it DOES affect me as a taxpayer.  I don't like seeing my tax dollars wasted on useless, dumb shit.

(02-22-2016, 12:48 AM)Vlad Wrote: My lord how does a woman that thinks shes a man cope with using the womans restroom??

Its about feelings from both sides. Why do the feelings of a woman who thinks she's a man take priority over your feelings?
She's a woman.  She's got the plumbing of a woman...she needs to be using the effing womans  restroom.

Taxes to renovate schools is one point, but the rest is a bunch of emotional crap that I don't care about, because I don't care about your feelings.  You guys need to stop crying to the government to soothe your hurt feelings and sack up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Girl Scout cookie sales - Nately120 - 02-22-2016, 01:33 AM