Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sanu= virtually no chance he will resign with the Bengals
(02-22-2016, 03:46 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: It's not like Marvin Jones has come out begging to stay. Dude wants paid and wants a bigger role. When this happened with Mike Wallace and Torrey Smith (both better than Jones) we laughed at both the players and the teams.

You're never going to have an entire group of 53 people who all get along perfectly or value being together more than money or fame. Just how it is. Nothing to be miffed about with Sanu. He probably thinks he's worth more/should have a bigger role than the Bengals envision.

I hear you. I'm still old school enough to want to believe in loyalty. I guess we don't live in that world anymore. I'm ok with letting both our WRs walk. I'd sooner see them go than our DBs. That's why I just posted my latest thread. Marvin and Mo are good. If we'd resign them and our DBs, we could focus on the front 7. I think we have to be in WIN NOW mode. Upgrade at WRs. Give Andy & Zampese the best toys we can provide.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sanu= virtually no chance he will resign with the Bengals - BURROWorBUST - 02-22-2016, 05:13 AM
Looks like Sanu is gone - Bengalbug - 02-19-2016, 07:41 AM
RE: Looks like Sanu is gone - Bengalbug - 02-19-2016, 10:28 AM
RE: Looks like Sanu is gone - BFritz21 - 02-19-2016, 07:43 PM
RE: Looks like Sanu is gone - SunsetBengal - 02-19-2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Looks like Sanu is gone - motoarch - 02-19-2016, 07:52 PM