Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Apple opposes gov order to unlock iPhone
(02-22-2016, 01:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What?

96% of people who get on airplanes are carrying weapons thay snuck through airport security?

I find that hard to believe.  why haven't there been a lot more problems with hijackings and everything with all these weapons on planes?

My opinionj i s that if we had zero airport security we would have plans dropping out of the sky every day.  What exactly makes you think we don't need any security at airports?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3179120/New-TSA-chief-vows-close-security-gaps-U-S-airports-tests-96-failure-rate.html

Quote:The new leader of the Transportation Security Administration said on Wednesday his top priority would be to close security gaps at airport checkpoints where an internal report showed 96 percent of undercover tests failed.

Peter Neffenger, the agency's new administrator, told a congressional panel that front-line TSA employees would be trained by September to avoid the pitfalls that led to those failures.Lawmakers opened the U.S. House of Representatives hearing with references to a Department of Homeland Security report that found TSA airport screeners did not detect banned weapons in 67 of 70 tests at dozens of airport checkpoints.

We should have airport security, but, yeah, undercover tests weren't very good.

Which is just one more reason I still refuse to fly commercial after having to throw my daughter's snow globe away six years ago. They fail 67 of 70 times, but think a snow globe is a threat.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Apple opposes gov order to unlock iPhone - Benton - 02-22-2016, 01:49 PM