Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If we lose both Sanu and Jones
(02-22-2016, 02:05 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Gordon is in much better shape than Blackmon. Gordon is actually keeping his nose clean and wants back into the NFL. From everything I've read, Blackmon is still an alcoholic and isn't really working towards getting back.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000465285/article/josh-gordon-fires-back-at-critics-explains-failed-test

The circumstances around Gordon's 1 year suspension are kind of silly. Due to his past marijuana use (he claims he hasn't smoked since 2012), he was banned from all substances including alcohol for the entire 2014 season. After the season ended, he had 4 drinks on a private flight with a few teammates on the way to Las Vegas. Gordon thought he was in the clear to drink alcohol since the Browns season was over, but the alcohol ban was somehow still in effect. He was promptly tested and failed, with the NFL suspending him for an entire year.

If the Browns make him available, I think he's worth a look depending on the price.

I don't see the Brown trading him within the division. They know the talent the guy has and imagine if he got to face them twice a year for a while.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
If we lose both Sanu and Jones - fredtoast - 02-19-2016, 01:15 PM
RE: If we lose both Sanu and Jones - Crowe - 02-20-2016, 06:57 PM
RE: If we lose both Sanu and Jones - Bengal Dude - 02-22-2016, 05:10 PM
RE: If we lose both Sanu and Jones - McC - 02-19-2016, 06:24 PM
RE: If we lose both Sanu and Jones - McC - 02-25-2016, 01:50 AM