Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment
(02-22-2016, 11:59 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I can only provide my own experience in this matter.

I have always found the need to make drinking and driving illegal to be kind of insulting.

I have only done it one time, and realized how stupid it was almost immediately.  To the point of only going about 200 feet, and then stopping, getting out and throwing my keys away (another mistake that was).

I wound up sleeping in the back of my truck, found my keys the next morning, hit up a Burger King and went home for a shower.

I have found that attitude to be the same across all of those other countries.  Drink but not to get drunk, and if you do have too much to drink, then you act like an adult, which we are supposed to be when we are allowed to drink, and either sleep it off or call a cab or a friend.

I feel the same with murder and robbery.  I've never done either one.  Can't see why we need a "law" and "police" just to make us do the right thing.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - GMDino - 02-23-2016, 12:20 PM