Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment
Quote:Really? You think the only reason my neighbors and friends haven't killed me, is because the law stops them? It already exist.

Again look at history.

Quote:Bigger guys aren't necessarily the tougher guys. Not only that, but technology also allows for guys like me to be able to stand my ground against bigger guys. See Burfict, he can't hurt me if he isn't close to me. Even without firearms, there are plenty of long range weapons that would remove his size advantage, if someone were competent in their use.

Until 20 people decide to take your stuff. Or just shoot you in the back of the head and take your stuff.

Quote:Well if you are unwilling to see that drinking and driving is dangerous, then, yes we would need to have laws because of people like you. If you can't control your temper, then we would need laws because of people like you.

Well there you go.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - michaelsean - 02-23-2016, 02:28 PM