Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with My Neighbor (Would Like Your Opinion)
(02-23-2016, 12:11 PM)WeezyBenga Wrote: Are you sure you didnt have a window open?

That was the first thing I thought.  "Dammit, I forgot to close the windows in the living room." 

Nope, they were all closed.  I have the newer windows that open both from the top and bottom and fold out, so I thought maybe I just left one cracked a bit, but I didn't.

I did an experiment today and turned it on and walked around outside.  You could hear my stereo when stand right outside my window.  And that side of his house does sit about 5 feet from my living room, so maybe had his windows open and could hear it?  If heard it with his windows closed it had to be ever so faint.

I don't know, I kinda feel like I should be able to watch tv in my own house at 11 o'clock at night.  Like, what happens if I'm watching an action movie and it doesn't end until after 11?  Is this stick in the mud or going to come running over because he heard my soundbar a little.

Guy might as well move to a retirement community. Rolleyes
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Issue with My Neighbor (Would Like Your Opinion) - Wes Mantooth - 02-23-2016, 04:04 PM