Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with My Neighbor (Would Like Your Opinion)
If he's like this at 25, what's he gonna be like at 60? Like somebody else said, get off my lawn.

A brief aside--we work in neighborhoods a lot of the time. You have to park your trucks somewhere. I've had guys come out of their house and tell me I can't park my truck in front of his house. He owns the house AND the street, you see.

I always move the truck and if there's nowhere to move, I assure the guy that I will move when a space opens up. No skin off my ass kind of thing.

You did the best thing, which was nothing. Now you know the guy he is. He was being a dick. You were the better man. I try to go with that as much as humanly possible. Choose maturity every time.

Don't be pushed but don't waste your time on tit for tat. Let the fool be the fool. Don't join him in fool town.

Mt mother always said don't let an asshole turn you into one. If you do, he's won. I know I'm being redundant. These are just lessons I've learned the hard way.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Issue with My Neighbor (Would Like Your Opinion) - McC - 02-23-2016, 04:20 PM