Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with My Neighbor (Would Like Your Opinion)
(02-23-2016, 03:58 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: This is a picture of the soundbar used in my grand setup

[Image: yamaha-yas-203-product-photos-13.jpg]

It does have a subwoofer,
but it's on the other side of the room and I had set it to 2 (out of 5).  I think I had the soundbar around 5 or 6 out of 10.  Oh, and it faces away from his house.

Honestly, dude sounds like a total prick.  I guess it's good he lives nowhere near me!  Then again, most all of my immediate neighbors are music lovers and are often jamming their garage stereos in the spring, summer, and fall.....hell, I set up a LCD projector on the end of my house, and 1000 watt Onkyo system for Fare Thee Well on July 5th!  I'm very fortunate in the neighbor department, even the retired military vet on the other side of me is cool as ice.

Anyway, it might be the subwoofer he is hearing.  I know that is a low setting, but the bass will always carry, and even vibrate pictures, etc.....even at low volumes.  If you can ever discuss this with the little douchebag, ask him if that's the part he's hearing.  Could save you and him both a little headache.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Issue with My Neighbor (Would Like Your Opinion) - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-23-2016, 04:46 PM