Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Apple opposes gov order to unlock iPhone
(02-23-2016, 06:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How do you define "reasonable"?  What makes one reasonable but the other not?

And if Apple had the power to get to the encrypted information before the password was reset doesn't that mean the Chinese could steal that?  So based on your logic we have already given up all our privacy because a program exists that allows Apple to get encrypted information.  

Is it reasonable for me to come to your company and have you dedicate the majority of your R&D to develop something for "1" phone, thus preventing you from working on building your next OS. Apple already stated that building this backdoor that the FBI is requesting would be akin to developing an whole new OS. A new OS is not developed overnight, and if you do this, you will give it to me when you are done.

I have no idea what the engineers did or would have done. All I know is that they did send some to help out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Apple opposes gov order to unlock iPhone - Mike M (the other one) - 02-23-2016, 08:22 PM