Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Girl Scout cookie sales
(02-24-2016, 03:57 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: When you use your "belief system" to shit on other people's personal lives, you're being a shitty person, no matter how many homes you build with your fortune. 

I guess giving people a place to shit equates to shitting on their lives.

(02-24-2016, 04:13 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: A little contradictory considering this statement was solely predicated on not 'shitting' on other people's personal lives.  I thought that was what jebus was all about?   

Ok, I'm not religious but you are jaded.

(02-24-2016, 04:14 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I should respect that he believes in a mythical being that says that gay people should die and prompts him to proclaim that gay people are "less than animals"?

No. That's one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. 

And you belief system is absolutely perfect right?

(02-24-2016, 04:17 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Stop being judgmental of dumb people with influence.  Just let them shit on people...  'cuz jebus

No he gave thousands of people a place to shit 'cuz jebus. Get it right.

(02-24-2016, 04:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: Saying "my religion says being gay is wrong" is not shitty.

Saying gays are like animals and should be killed because of my religion is shitty.

But now the original author and Pacquiao are back tracking and claiming he never said that.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/16/manny-pacquiao-gay-marriage-leviticus-examiner_n_1521747.html

The article that you reference is from 2012....
He has not redacted that he equated homosexuals that have sex as no better than animals statement. In fact he made a video and apologized for the reference.

I also informed you all right after Pat called me Manny that it was taken out of context, well guess what? The Full Video has been released and....

http://www.spin.ph/boxing/manny-pacquiao/news/tv5-comes-under-fire-after-spliced-video-cast-manny-pacquiao-in-a-bad-light
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Girl Scout cookie sales - Mike M (the other one) - 02-24-2016, 06:56 PM