Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment
(02-24-2016, 07:23 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Hungary is anti-immigration from people that bring 0 value to their country.

You have to apply and go through the process of getting accepted.  The ones that I know over there have said that the process can be lengthy.  They have also said that if you are looking to build a big family then you can get expedited.  Unfortunately for me, I don't want more than 2 children.

Now the part that you and the others won't like, and will attributed it to white privilege.  Is they aren't open to taking blacks or middle eastern people.  They would rather black Americans to stay in America and keep it or immigrate to an African country, at least so I am told.

The Baltic States are like that as well.

So don't confuse Anti-Immigration with No Immigration. They are more selective in their process than what some other Western Countries are.

Anti literally means against.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - michaelsean - 02-25-2016, 06:48 PM