Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Girl Scout cookie sales
(02-26-2016, 05:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I do believe the Old testiment; however, I am no longer bound by the Laws of the Old testiment. This really is nothing new. If I were Jewish or Muslim you might want to query me further on the Old Testiment. I can allow assume (or as Fred said: lie) that manny quoted the passage to show why he takes such a hard stance agaisnt homosexuality.

As to Dino's question(s): Do I beleive someone will go to hell for this or that; that is a very indepth question. I do believe some will go to Hell and some will simply cease to exist. I do believe you will not have eternal if you do not accept Jesus. Will folks have a last chance to do that if they have been a "good' person? My hope is yes.

Then you can see how posting the entire verse just say he thinks homosexuality is wrong based on the bible would be misleading.

Actually, just saying he thinks it is wrong because of his religion is enough.  Posting the entire verse isn't necessary if he doesn't accept the punishment part of it because it is OT.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Girl Scout cookie sales - GMDino - 02-26-2016, 06:50 PM