Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment
(02-27-2016, 11:28 AM)Vlad Wrote: I don't know if SN thinks he's better than a gardener,

That's shocking because half the time you people seem to think you're ***** mind readers like Miss Cleo.

Quote:but your relentless and unnecessary attacks could only mean you're a loser at life and can't stand the fact that SN is better than you. 

Unnecessary attacks like calling others a white supremacist racial epithet repeatedly?

Let's compare and contrast.  He is a high school drop out with a GED.  I was in the honors program at college and have a professional degree.  After 8 years in the Army he had clawed his way to SGT as a clerk in a JAG unit.  It took me half that time to exceed his highest level of responsibility and authority as an infantryman in the Ranger Regiment and RTB.  After 8 years in the Army I was hand picked to be a platoon sergeant of an infantry scout sniper platoon over senior NCOs and later graduated OCS.  Currently, my salary places me in the top 10% for my profession and within the top 10% of household incomes in the US.  Not individuals, households.  I work three days a week, see my family every day, and don't deploy overseas to places that smell like burnt shit or worse.  

So how would you define loser?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 02-27-2016, 06:05 PM