Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If we lose both Sanu and Jones
(02-19-2016, 01:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What do we do.  We have no depth behind them.  The free agent market is very thin.  We will obviuosly draft a WR or two if this happens, but do we want to rely on rookies at both #2 and #3 WR?

Would you give the Vikings a 2nd round pick for Cordarrelle Patterson?  A third?

No to giving anything to Patterson.  He struggles with the playbook.  Mistakes on routes lead to turnovers.  No thank you.  

This is precisely why I was clamoring for a WR last year (earlier than round 7).  Now said WRs have you by the short hairs.  We know one of them will almost surely need to be signed.  If Marvin Jones can't come to terms, I would imagine Sanu gets a little more than he is worth because he knows the offense.  He could move outside and Burkhead could play the slot. 

Let's not forget that they have two very nice TEs, AJ Green, and a couple nice RBs.  

Will they draft a WR?  Most definitely.  What round?  I'm guessing 1 or 2.  

They also have James Wright coming back, but I think he is more of a Sanu clone than a replacement for the speedy Marvin Jones.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
If we lose both Sanu and Jones - fredtoast - 02-19-2016, 01:15 PM
RE: If we lose both Sanu and Jones - Crowe - 02-20-2016, 06:57 PM
RE: If we lose both Sanu and Jones - McC - 02-19-2016, 06:24 PM
RE: If we lose both Sanu and Jones - McC - 02-25-2016, 01:50 AM
RE: If we lose both Sanu and Jones - SHRacerX - 02-27-2016, 06:06 PM