Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2016 NFL Draft Combine Mega Thread
Some observations:

Josh Docston definitely raised his stock. His biggest concern was his speed, and he ran a 4.5 flat. Same that Braxton Miller ran. He overall did very well and I believe shot up to the 1st round.

Carson Wentz showed some raw moments during drop backs, but certainly has the footwork, arm, and hips to transition into it. May take him time, but definitely a bright future ahead of him.

Christian Hackenberg had some nice throws, and then underwhelmed. His biggest thing is that once looking at tape, you'll see him make every kind of throw but also huge mistakes. Carson Palmer 2.0.

Tyler Boyd had a quietly good day. He showed that he has reliable hands and a decent 40 time. Definitely someone to watch in the 2nd round.

Laquon Treadwill got a ton of love from the analysts, but honestly didn't have a good combine. He had below average numbers and a couple of drops. It's going to cause coaches to look back on tape and see why he had a subpar combine.

Duke Williams did not run well at the 40, which is definitely going to make his draft fall due to his past issues. Also throw in his interviews, dude could easily go undrafted.

Tajae Sharpe was the sleeper winner. Had an amazing catch and looked good during drills. Also made some nice catches. Wouldn't surprise me if his combine made coaches have to go back and watch more tape on him.

Bengals met with Corey Coleman: Apparently the Bengals were one of the teams that met and interviewed with him. Apparently, they asked him an odd question that they also asked Dennard. Take that for what you will.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2016 NFL Draft Combine Mega Thread - wolfkaosaun - 02-27-2016, 06:22 PM