Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Transgender Sports- A Tough Question
(02-29-2016, 10:45 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Just watch girls AAU ball.   You will see it first crop up there. 

This is exactly what we should all do.

It is sad how much time people spend crying about something that has not happened yet.

Obama was going to take everyone's guns, yet gun ownership has skyrocketed during his administartion.

Government regulation was going to destroy the poor little oil companies, yet lack of government regulation on Fracking has allowed them to rack up record profits.

Same sex marriage was supposed to destroy the institution of marriage yet half of all marriages were already ending in divorce.

Sharia law courts were supposed to be making legal binding decisions by now.

So can we all just wait until all these guys start claiming to be women just to make some money or win some trophies.  So far the only thing we have seen is countries doing it in international competition, and this has already been going on for years.

If the AAU ggirls teams become flooded with transgender guys then I will be right beside Lucie and Brad protesting against it.  But until it happens I am not going to waste my time crying about it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Sports- A Tough Question - fredtoast - 02-29-2016, 02:27 PM