Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Oppressed students charged for lying about racist attack
(02-29-2016, 02:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Just stop.   For your sake.   It's embarrassing to watch.

You said:

(02-29-2016, 09:48 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When countries have insane amounts of mass murder based off their population then yes you can lump them together.    Thing is that countries aren't all the same race.    Same with religion when they preach violence openly then they get labeled.   Religions are not race specific.   

But please continue making this about race/skin colour.   I wouldn't want the facts to get in the way of your story.

When asked if that includes America or if we have to break Americans down by ethnicity and religion you then moved the goalpost and said:

(02-29-2016, 11:33 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well since savages are people who commit violent and horrendous actions like limb chopping and paining the streets with blood.   Then I guess the purse snatcher isn't quite the same.    

MS-13 is the closest you will get in America.  And where are they from ....... El Salvador.    Go figure eh?

So I asked if that is the line we will use for "savages".

You could just answer a question or you could ignore it and enjoy your vacation.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oppressed students charged for lying about racist attack - GMDino - 02-29-2016, 02:59 PM