Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment
(02-29-2016, 05:14 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm not showing he is "wrong."  I'm debating his comments on immigration. He is ant-immigration. He wouldn't want Manny the Gardener, but would want Manuel the Physicist. SN wants to immigrate to Hungary and stated Hungary is anti-immigration, also. So why would Hungary want a high school drop out, former Army secretary, and current security guard if they only want the best and the brightest like you?  Hungary has zero need for high school drop outs. Hungary has zero need for former Army secretaries. There isn't a high demand for security guards because they are plentiful and it is easy for Hungary to grow their own. So why should they give their jobs to immigrants instead of their own citizens?

Click search. Enter keyword. Enter name. Click search now. It actually took more effort to type it out than it does to "pour" over your posts. If you don't like reading your quotes, imagine what it is like for the rest of us.

Additionally, Cincy's Best didn't post here he was a PAC clerk or in a JAG unit or stationed at Ft. Benning or ETSed after 8 years as a SGT or didn't meet the medical standards for his first two MOS choices (medic and infantry) because he is color blind. So there weren't any post for me to pour over. It all came from my memory. Are you familiar with the term "memory"?

See WingNut.  I told you that you are obsessing over me.

Flattered.  Really.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - Sovereign Nation - 02-29-2016, 07:17 PM