Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Blames Teammate For Loss
(03-02-2016, 03:52 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Burfict blames teammate for playoff loss, which, aside from his penalty, you also have to remember that he made a hell of an interception on the play before the fumble should have been the end of the game.

He was almost for sure blaming Hill, which Hill definitely deserves the blame, even though I'm sure he's killing himself over it. It shows Hill's Tweet saying that "this one's on me.........."

I understand them wanting to play cleaner, especially with his record, but, in this instance, it was bang-bang, he tried to miss him, and, if he had just let him catch it, we might lose.

I've been thinking about it and considered that he could have just stood still and waited to blow-up into Brown if he caught it, but it still would have had to have been a split-second decision and tough to miss hitting Brown's head with his shoulder since he probably would have had to have that sticking out.

I also think it's huge, both for his future on the field and for his confidence, that Guenther supports him.

Still heartbreaking, but this article gave me a bit of comfort for some reason.

Also, maybe Hill will wrap-up next time.

100% agree burfict did everything possible to help us to a win... Some guys on offense need to learn to hold onto the ball
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict Blames Teammate For Loss - McC - 03-02-2016, 08:18 AM
RE: Burfict Blames Teammate For Loss - XenoMorph - 03-02-2016, 10:48 AM