Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment
(03-02-2016, 08:27 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Maybe because there are way more than those 3 things that I bring to the table.

Well, I'm waiting.  You dropped out of high school and you haven't completed any post secondary educational programs.  You were a clerk in the Army.  While working as a clerk you did clerical work.  You reached the lowest rung of the NCO ladder which takes less than 3 years for most people and in 8 years you never exceeded the lowest NCO level.  After your ETSed, you have worked as a security guard.

Would you like to add more?

Quote:Instead of worrying about whether Hungary would take me,

I'm not worried about you.  I'm just using you as an example.  You claim to be anti-immigration.  You also claim the country you are considering immigrating to is anti-immigration as well.  Now if we looked at the immigration packet of someone from Mexico who currently works as a security guard, was a clerk in the Mexican Army at the equivalent rank of SGT, and dropped out of school with no post secondary education; objectively would you believe he is among the best of the best and approve his work visa?  If you are "anti-immigration" as you claim and are being honest, the answer is "no."

Quote:why don't you actually do more research on the Army instead of using outdated terminology?

You told me before PAC clerk was an outdated insult.  You were a clerk.  You worked in PAC.  Thus you were a PAC clerk.  It isn't an insult.  It isn't outdated.  I'm just acknowledging what you were and what you did.

Quote:BTW:  I was never in a JAG unit.  CAC, Headquarters of an Infantry Division, MP Company.  Now we did have JAG offices, but I was not assigned to them.

Let me check my hard copies.  Oh, damn.  I don't have any.  I guess I should have obsessed over you a little more because I must have confused the MP company for JAG when I asked, "Is this an Article 15 or a courts martial?"  And you told me to stop making assumptions.  LOL  I asked you a question to clarify you what you were discussing.  Anyway, I got one thing wrong.  I can live with that.

Quote:Like I said, so many red flags for a highspeed HERO sniper RANGER

I didn't call myself a "HERO," you did, clerk.  Let's check what you wrote before (Lucy loves it when I quote him) . . .

(02-27-2016, 06:52 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Only you could be so negative about a person who despite dropping out and getting GED, served in the Military and is a combat vet, and has a job.

Only you could be so negative about a person who did more than you before, during, and after their military service.

Quote:(fap, fap, fap)

Are you really fapping over my resume?  I've seen some weird shit in my time, but . . .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 03-02-2016, 05:21 PM