Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sanu= virtually no chance he will resign with the Bengals
(03-02-2016, 05:24 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I'm not sure why Sanu would give off the vibe he's shut the door on Cincy because of opportunity with Jones possibly going to a new squad. Doesn't make much sense to me.

My thoughts as well. Sanu was here when the MJ/Dunlap thing went down. He had to know that him and MJ were going to be in the same situation. While I like Sanu, I feel like we're overpaying by a lot for a guy who's pretty much a slot option. We still have to look for a guy who can take the roof off of the defense.

(03-02-2016, 05:33 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Ugh. This ran through my mind. It's also similar to Leon/JJo. The problem is that I don't think Sanu is a good starting option. He's just "meh".

I'd rather address the need in the draft or sign a guy like Rishard Matthews than sign Sanu for around $5 million per.

Rishard Matthews would be a great signing, but there's no chance at him if we give Sanu that deal. Matthews says he wants to be no lower than a #2 WR, but Miami is trying to re-sign him. This ridiculously thin FA market is going to see a lot of money handed out to guys who are basically #2 WRs and lower.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sanu= virtually no chance he will resign with the Bengals - Bengal Dude - 03-02-2016, 05:44 PM
Looks like Sanu is gone - Bengalbug - 02-19-2016, 07:41 AM
RE: Looks like Sanu is gone - Bengalbug - 02-19-2016, 10:28 AM
RE: Looks like Sanu is gone - BFritz21 - 02-19-2016, 07:43 PM
RE: Looks like Sanu is gone - SunsetBengal - 02-19-2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Looks like Sanu is gone - motoarch - 02-19-2016, 07:52 PM