Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Transgender Sports- A Tough Question
(03-01-2016, 05:06 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: "Your" a wunderkind teacher and subject matter expert who doesn't have the time or inclination to use "you're" in a sentence correctly or teach us about this very important topic so we aren't uninformed and ignorant about this widespread corruption even though you have posted more than 1000 times more than anyone else?

Cool story, bro. No wonder you had zero incentive to do your best as a teacher. Obviously, you were a shitty teacher with that attitude. 

Look, kids, I don't have the time to teach you about kick ball. Do your own research on the Internet. 

I would explain if I thought for a minute you wanted a sincere discussion. To have this discussion you have to aware of several things.... Like college recruiting, AAU culture, and how it's handled at an elite level. Will this affect the farm school out in the boonies ? Probably not, but then again the best girls hoops team (for example) are all over the map city, suburb, or rural. Just depends on what state we are taking about as states all have different rules.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Sports- A Tough Question - StLucieBengal - 03-02-2016, 09:09 PM