Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Transgender Sports- A Tough Question
(03-02-2016, 09:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I would explain if I thought for a minute you wanted a sincere discussion.    To have this discussion you have to aware of several things.... Like college recruiting, AAU culture, and how it's handled at an elite level.     Will this affect the farm school out in the boonies ?  Probably not, but then again the best girls hoops team (for example) are all over the map city, suburb, or rural.       Just depends on what state we are taking about as states all have different rules.

The fact you absolutely refuse to use "transgender" in a sentence indicates your level of sincerity. The fact you claim you picked an unrelated car part to refer to transgender individuals further indicates your level of sincerity. The fact you keep changing the basis of your argument indicates your level of sincerity. I am discussing this sincerely. Because I sincerely think you're ***** nuts if you think Nike will hand out big endorsements to coaches with boys pretending to be transgender girls. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Sports- A Tough Question - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 03-02-2016, 09:42 PM