Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Transgender Sports- A Tough Question
(03-02-2016, 09:42 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The fact you absolutely refuse to use "transgender" in a sentence indicates your level of sincerity. The fact you claim you picked an unrelated car part to refer to transgender individuals further indicates your level of sincerity. The fact you keep changing the basis of your argument indicates your level of sincerity. I am discussing this sincerely. Because I sincerely think you're ***** nuts if you think Nike will hand out big endorsements to coaches with boys pretending to be transgender girls. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. 

Hey I tried to use non offensive terminology but your cry baby buddies decided to make a federal case out of it all.    

Yeah it Nuts to hand out cash to to coaches, players, and high schools when they can use that money to funnel the kids to their univeraity programs where they will make the most money I. Exposure of their product .  

And the first ______ to play girls basketball wouldn't be a huge television event or anything lol. Wonder what's that worth to have the swoosh on national tv and ESPN?

Just imagine a ______ doing a nuts in the face dunk on some girl with the swoosh clearly visible on ESPN to be played over and over and over and over lol. Yeah that's worth nothing lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Sports- A Tough Question - StLucieBengal - 03-02-2016, 09:47 PM