Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Blames Teammate For Loss
(03-02-2016, 09:36 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: So if I brought up the fact that Calvin Johnson once dropped a pass in an exhibition game, when AJ Green dropped a game winner in the end zone, I would be adding to the discussion?

Why are we still talking about Bo Jackson?  It's not anything like the situation we're discussing.  

We are talking about Bo Jackson to show your hypocrisy. This thread and the linked article was designed to shine Burfict in the light of throwing his teammate under the bus; however, when someone watches the actual interview it is obvious that is not what he was doing. So to keep the hate train in full motion the narrative turns to Burfict is an  idiot for running into the tunnel. 

He was doing nothing more than celebrating what he thought was a long awaited franchise playoff win and most likely had a sense of jubilation that few feel in their lives. His celebration was not stupid it didn't result in any penalty; he was simply saying "My teammates got the rest; I'm  out". If he were a Packer he may have ran to the End Zone and leaped into the stands, if he were Cam Newton he may have dapted and given the ball to a kid.

The article was an attempt to get the more gullible (or those with a bias against VB) to believe VB was blaming his teammates for the loss by splicing quotes from 2 different portions of a long interview together.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict Blames Teammate For Loss - McC - 03-02-2016, 08:18 AM
RE: Burfict Blames Teammate For Loss - bfine32 - 03-02-2016, 09:52 PM