Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Transgender Sports- A Tough Question
(03-02-2016, 09:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I would explain if I thought for a minute you wanted a sincere discussion.    To have this discussion you have to aware of several things.... Like college recruiting, AAU culture, and how it's handled at an elite level.     Will this affect the farm school out in the boonies ?  Probably not, but then again the best girls hoops team (for example) are all over the map city, suburb, or rural.       Just depends on what state we are taking about as states all have different rules.

(03-02-2016, 09:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: On AAU ....  Easily 20k for starters.  On top of any potential scholarship offers.   That's just from recruiting payments.    We haven't gotten to potential payments from splitting an adidas contract for instance.  These are often paid 2x a year.    

Now when we get into high school sports .....   Schools get uniforms, fields, weight rooms,  gym floors, equipment, etc.    even paying for 1 of these things seriously changed the financial situation of any athletic department.   Just giving uniforms for all teams is a massive cost savings for example.

(03-02-2016, 09:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Maybe.::.  But for the kids who can't make the boys team or end of the bench.    Maybe it's worth the risk to be the top dog.   Dominate and make some cash .

(03-02-2016, 09:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Loads of times.    Which parts are you talking about?

http://espn.go.com/magazine/guff_20020128.html

Here is an older article about corruption.   I googled AAU corruption street agents .  

This was one of the choices.

(03-02-2016, 09:32 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Elite level yes.    It's mainly money from apparel contracts and that's how they funnel recruiting to particular schools.   You can usually tell where a kid goes by seeing who sponsors their AAU team ....    It will usually be a school with the same apparel agreement.

You won't even type "transgender" and you think Nike and Adidas are going to give out huge endorsement deals to their coaches trying to cheat the system knowing they will have to deal with outraged parents/customers like you who can't even refer to this group of people without using some sort of slur?  The idea is beyond stupid.

(03-02-2016, 09:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well that question isn't really valid since it's now becoming a thing to let a  _______ play high school sports.    My point is that this will come when you allow this to happen.   Corruption always looks for a way through.

So kids can sort out the locker room interactions between heterosexual, homosexual, and transgender individuals all by themselves, but adults can't sort our what happens outside of the locker room?

It is a valid question.  But, you don't have an answer.

Change subject; do you still want to have a sincere discussion?  Okay, here goes.  For the next few moments, I will pretend like everything you type isn't a complete lie because for some sick ***** reason I don't understand you find some sort of enjoyment out of irritating people while pretending to have a "discussion."  In the spirit of "sincerity," I'm going to give you the benefit of my experience based upon my mistakes.  I used to work a lot more than I do now.  I would volunteer to work the holidays.  Even when I wasn't at my job, I was doing work at home.  I thought my job as a husband and father was to work IOT provide.  I had a really good example of a shitty father so I've kinda had to learn as I go.  My wife taught my daughter how to ride a bike because I was too busy working.  As it turns out, they were more interested in me spending time with them than me working extra for extra money.  

Now you're probably wondering what the **** this has to do with you.  You have traveled half way around the world to visit your wife's family in Belarus and you're on your phone.  Posting here.  With us.  About this completely asinine buuuuuuuuuullshit.  What the **** is wrong with you?  You need to get off your phone, stop posting here, and pay attention to those people you spent all that money to visit.  Was that sincere enough for you?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Sports- A Tough Question - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 03-03-2016, 02:20 AM