Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment
(03-03-2016, 03:09 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You're thinking about Ancient Greece.  We are both old enough to remember.

Actually, I can remember one gay experience in the Army.  It was in the 101st.  We were doing the defense.  So yes, we had dug foxholes.  I was a weapon squad leader.  The PL, the CO, the BC, and the Brigade Commander all have to come by and give you their 2 cents.  Because they need you to know that they know.  So the Brigade Commander inspects my fighting positions and starts his spiel, "I don't know if they still sells these or not, but . . ."  He pulls out a chem light holder and starts telling me how I could have my gunners use them to read their range cards, T&E, and traversing bar at night IOT engage targets on the range card.  I'm like "this is soooo ***** gay!"
Holy shit. Im not reading through all these pages to learn whats been talked about up to here. But no wonder Army dudes are getting killed. When a Brigade commander (is that an o-7? Never cared to learn army terminology) is suggesting you light up a fighting hole at night with glow sticks.? Da fuq? My battalion commander would have told that pog to go back to his tent. Of couse my (battalion commander) Colonel Asad Khan was a real badass. And my experience with commanders could differ from the experience of most. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment - NATI BENGALS - 03-03-2016, 04:15 AM