Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Transgender Sports- A Tough Question
(03-03-2016, 01:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He is actually entertaining for a while when he finds a new subject.  But hearing the same argument over and over again after it has been beaten into the ground gets boring.  

He just keeps bringing up the same ridiculous bait because different people bite.
haha!

You're trolling my thread because you can't post anything with any value!  How is any of that relevant to anything in this thread?!

This thread generated 7 pages of conversation, which you even contributed to, and then you come back and act all high and mighty when you see someone posting a comment with no substance because you see an opportunity to build your superiority complex!

Fail more!  Please!  It's very entertaining!

(03-03-2016, 11:50 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: A learned a while ago that there is no point in playing a rhetorical situation game with the "man" who mocks children. He ignores facts and tries to get you to accept his conditions where everyone is operating outside of reality as a way to defend his ignorant opinions that also ignore reality.

The more you play into it, the more he "wins". Just call him an idiot every time he says something erroneous and move on.

Um.........  who are you referring to?

"A" doubt you're referring to me because this thread had generated 7 pages of discussion, especially when I haven't even been much of a part of it!

You had already failed once in this thread, so I figured you'd learn by now.

Also cute how you claim I mock children.

Go back to defending woman-beaters  ThumbsUp

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Sports- A Tough Question - BFritz21 - 03-03-2016, 01:26 PM