Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Transgender Sports- A Tough Question
(03-03-2016, 02:20 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Change subject; do you still want to have a sincere discussion?  Okay, here goes.  For the next few moments, I will pretend like everything you type isn't a complete lie because for some sick ***** reason I don't understand you find some sort of enjoyment out of irritating people while pretending to have a "discussion."  In the spirit of "sincerity," I'm going to give you the benefit of my experience based upon my mistakes.  I used to work a lot more than I do now.  I would volunteer to work the holidays.  Even when I wasn't at my job, I was doing work at home.  I thought my job as a husband and father was to work IOT provide.  I had a really good example of a shitty father so I've kinda had to learn as I go.  My wife taught my daughter how to ride a bike because I was too busy working.  As it turns out, they were more interested in me spending time with them than me working extra for extra money.  

Now you're probably wondering what the **** this has to do with you.  You have traveled half way around the world to visit your wife's family in Belarus and you're on your phone.  Posting here.  With us.  About this completely asinine buuuuuuuuuullshit.  What the **** is wrong with you?  You need to get off your phone, stop posting here, and pay attention to those people you spent all that money to visit.  Was that sincere enough for you?

Couldn't help but think the same thing...   Priorities.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Sports- A Tough Question - Vas Deferens - 03-03-2016, 01:41 PM