Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Migrant sexual assault at German water park.
(03-04-2016, 01:13 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Why would I bark?  English not your first language? Ninja

As to the point.  My original response was on my work computer.  Shared by many.  The article that popped up, that I was referring to, was a recent article for RT.  Those do show on the side bar.

The follow ups were from my personal computer, and while the Aryan article was gone, a different RT article displayed.

JFTR - I am typing this one on my work computer.

Now you can check me for Arby's trays but I am more of a Chik-Fil-A person.

Let's check what you wrote earlier . . . 

(03-03-2016, 04:37 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: This is actually false.  The information is generated based off of stories at the time of viewing.

So if the Aryan article popped because of other articles at the time of viewing why are you telling us about coworkers who shared the computer, but weren't operating the damn thing at the time of viewing?

If you're telling us about the coworkers sharing the computer which would affecting the browsing history and cookies then why the **** did you write the Aryan article was generated because of other crap at the time of viewing?

You sound like a ***** Private. Show me the Aryan article so I can see how "recent" it is. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Migrant sexual assault at German water park. - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 03-04-2016, 02:42 AM