Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Transgender Sports- A Tough Question
(03-04-2016, 09:44 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm impressed that he is attacking an adult male. That's a step up for him from making fun of little kids. 

(02-18-2016, 10:35 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.buzzfeed.com/leticiamiranda/this-transgender-girl-scout-stood-up-to-a-transpho?bftw&utm_term=.hjyEDlOXOj#.chzaQNnXn1

This is hilarious 

I can't paste this but she was told that "nobody wants to buy cookies from a boy in a dress"  

(06-22-2015, 07:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Thing is you will never see me mock anything relating to someone's kids or family.    But I guess you seem to think it's ok.

(06-22-2015, 08:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Insult away .... Your the one who looks like a fool insulting little girls.   Just goes to show the type of man you are I suppose.

(05-14-2015, 10:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: [Image: Q28AfRR.jpg]

(03-03-2016, 08:57 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: In another thread you discussed Barack Obama's physical appearance and now his wife's. Does that mean it is fair game to discuss anyone's appearance?

(03-03-2016, 09:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Public official.  Yes.   Or really anyone who is in the news.     Outside of that is out of bounds IMO.

(03-03-2016, 04:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No that coward was referring to me.   He takes offense when you don't buy his ridiculous notions lockstep.   Then tries to demonize.    He is this subforum's resident jackass Who tries to pull off that he is somehow above it all lol.   

Oh and he can turn any word or nonword into a gay or ______ slight.

So you're a coward.  We know what type of man Fred is because he insulted someone who wears a dress. Michele Obama is obese.  Words are just words.  But, using words to describe the chin which is attached to his other chin is "out of bounds IMO."

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Sports- A Tough Question - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 03-04-2016, 04:04 PM