Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Transgender Sports- A Tough Question
(03-05-2016, 10:12 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: What did you make yourself look like when you called another poster a coward?

There was a direct reason I called him a coward.  He blatantly admitted he runs to the report post button to attempt to get people in "trouble" for basically have their own opinion.    Do you run to the report post button as well?    Somehow I doubt you would do that as opposed to just coming to the thread to call someone an ahole.     Which is how it should be.   You and VD will do that and at least we can respect that behavior.    But just running and hoping to catch someone in some ridiculous code of conduct web is just the height of pussdome and cowardice.    

Does not mean I don't respect pats information on his posts.   He has some unique and good info in there when he lets go of the weak stuff.    I just called him that in response to jellyfish type behavior.

When I come out here and admit to reporting posts constantly to get my way then try and explain like I am some sort of rosa parks of post reporting on the board then you can call me a coward as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Sports- A Tough Question - StLucieBengal - 03-05-2016, 05:17 PM