Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How come it's not Clinton for President?
(03-08-2016, 03:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: She is no more scum that the Republican congress who refused to look at the real problem in order to make a political circus of the deaths in Benghazi.

It was a political hack job and it failed.  The entire "What difference does it make?" comment was made about a mistake that was corrected within 2 weeks and benefited no one.  If you listen to her comment in context you will she that she was railing against the fact that congress was concentrating all their efforts on a meaningless mistake that had already been corrected instead of actually trying to address what happened or do something to keep it from happening again.  If congress was really concerned about the dead then why did they ignore the cause of their death or what could be done to prevent future deaths in order to make a political attack about a meaningless mistake?

Like I said.  I hope the Republicans try to throw up that line against her.  While the echo chamber will celebrate the un-affiliated will see what really happened.    
Bottom line--they're all scum.  If they weren't scum when they started, the system turns them that way.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Messages In This Thread
RE: How come it's not Clinton for President? - McC - 03-08-2016, 05:10 PM