Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So what exactly is our plan for Wide Receiver?
(03-09-2016, 02:03 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: ...and you don't think a rookie will take awhile to learn the system? MLJ and Sanu were practically useless as rookies. That's why we were starting Armon Binns.

That's the rub.  We want #2 and #3 WRs that can contribute immediately, but that aren't expensive FAs, and don't use up high draft picks, and aren't the two guys we have who want too much money to stick around.  

So all we really want are 2 WRs who are cheap, low draft picks, and ready to go from day one.  Eep!

(03-09-2016, 02:06 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Does this annoy the hell out of anyone else?  Let's pass on making our team better today for the chance at a third or fourth round pick next year... it pisses me off every time I see it mentioned anywhere.

Meh, this is why I don't expect the Bengals to approach team-building and free agency like other teams.  Other teams fire their GMs and HCs for good or ill, where here we don't see our GM and HC making risky decisions because they've been in their positions what...a combined 41 years or something?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So what exactly is our plan for Wide Receiver? - Nately120 - 03-09-2016, 02:06 PM