Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So what exactly is our plan for Wide Receiver?
(03-09-2016, 03:53 PM)mhbsavant Wrote: Sooooo, you mean to tell me we are back to "Needing a Number 2 receiver talks again"??? WOW! SMH! Just wow, as much as things change, they stay the same. I think you do all you can to try to keep M.Jones, but, while we're at, why don't we bring back Binns, and any other person who can chew gum and walk. Hmm, I don't see too many games where teams will have to worry about not doubling Green even more seeing that we will not have a serious threat on the other side, He left! #WhatAJOKE

Yawn

Tiresome post is what this is. We brought back Iloka, who was our youngest, most talented FA who is
easily top 5 at his position. This was the bigger need and better than bringing back our 3rd receiver
for #1 money. We have Green, Eifert, Gio, Burkhead, Tate still and we can add a FA WR and a Draft
pick as well. We needed to bring back Iloka or Reggie, that was a need.

Still need to bring back Adam, they don't do this i will *****, but not until then.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So what exactly is our plan for Wide Receiver? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-09-2016, 04:01 PM