Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So what exactly is our plan for Wide Receiver?
(03-09-2016, 04:45 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Marvin wanted badly to be a #1 I guess. I think he made a bad choice. We were supposedly right there money wise.

Now he will be living in Calvin Johnsons shadow. He will be one of the first ones to get blamed if/when the losing starts. But he did go in with a new GM so as long as that guy is there MJ will be there.

Well, MLJ is still going to have to compete for targets with Golden Tate (90 catches), Eric Ebron (47 catches) and Theo Riddick (80 catches). So if he went there with thoughts of getting all the targets, he's going to be surprised.

I'd be surprised if the money were really all that close. The Bengals hate guaranteeing money, and that often if why we lose guys on the occasions we do lose somebody.

(03-09-2016, 04:46 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Which is my fear. If they tell us he's going to be depth player, that's cool. If I see/read that they think Holmes is replacing Jones, then I'm going to be disappointed.

Of course, this is dependent on us signing him.

Well rotoworld is reporting that the Vikings, Bengals, Lions and Eagles are all interested, so maybe Holmes is better than we think?

If we pick him up, I still hope we draft some good WRs though.

(03-09-2016, 04:48 PM)grampahol Wrote: Wow, 201 receiving yards last season..He's an up and comer alright..

In fairness, he was behind Crabtree and Amari Cooper. Sanu had 394 yards last year and some think he's the bee's knees.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So what exactly is our plan for Wide Receiver? - Shake n Blake - 03-09-2016, 04:57 PM