Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So what exactly is our plan for Wide Receiver?
(03-09-2016, 04:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The only thing I want Mike Walllace replacing of ours is my lawn guy.   He was terrible with Minnesota and has issues learning the playbook.   We don't need to give Andy someone to babysit.   Our guys need to play all spots.

Wallace is one of the few Receivers out there that would not cost us a comp pick and has speed.

Rishard Matthews is who i have wanted all along but he would cost us a comp so we won't go there.

Bad Draft for speedy Receivers as i said and rookies would have issues learning a playbook just as much
as Wallace if not more being he has been in the NFL for years. We don't need a Wideout that can play all
spots as much as one that can take the top off of Defenses. Wallace does that.

Also i must add that the Vikes don't throw the ball down the field. Wallace did not fit there.

(03-09-2016, 04:53 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Good God ATL offering Sanu 7 mill?

Go get some Mo.

https://twitter.com/diannaespn/status/707653969246560256

Man, talk about overpaying for hype. Nothin against Mo but that is a bad move for the Falcons.

He won't earn that. But hey, all the better for him. Maybe he was right to not stick around.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So what exactly is our plan for Wide Receiver? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-09-2016, 04:59 PM