Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bern it up with Sanders or burn it down with Trump
(03-09-2016, 07:27 PM)Vlad Wrote: Eh..Bernie is a Jewish ultra liberal. He gets a pass on the old white man thing. That label is served best for the old white conservative Christian man, not so much for dorks like Joe Biden.

Speaking of, how much of the "Bernie is too old" rhetoric have you heard from the mainstream as compared to what John McCain received? ...not nearly as much, and McCain was younger.

So you support Crazy Bernie? What finally did it for you?...when he said what is music to the ears of white guilt self loathing liberals ... " a white man has no idea what it's like to be poor"..?

I'd disagree. That's one of the biggest criticisms I hear is his age, especially when pundits are trying to match up him versus Rubio or Cruz. 

As far as the questions, I was a Paul supporter. I don't really have any candidate I'm supporting, but a few I'm against (in case you're wondering, it's Clinton, Cruz, Trump and Carson). I just find it funny how many people are grossly misinformed on how Bernie has voted and what he's advocated, comparing that to what Clinton has advocated in the past.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bern it up with Sanders or burn it down with Trump - Benton - 03-09-2016, 08:02 PM