Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So what exactly is our plan for Wide Receiver?
(03-09-2016, 07:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I forgot to put Alford and James Wright in that post but i stand by that Iloka is a top 5 Safety in this
league. His only problem has been his inability to stay healthy. He has more range than any Safety in
this league at 6'4" and his ability to cover. He is a big hitter as well and can pick QB's off.

QB's just don't throw his way cause he is so big and rangy.

All this added to his youth and he was one of the top Safeties in FA this year if not the top.

I love Reggie TLL but with his age George was the better player to re-sign.

Earl Thomas, Eric Berry, Tyrann Matthieu, Glover Quin, Tashaun Gipson, Kam Chancellor, TJ Ward?, Reggie Nelson, Harrison Smith, Eric Weddle, Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

Iloka is in that 12-20 range. That's not counting the young guys who haven't had enough time to form a proper opinion, like Landon Collins.

Iloka doesn't have the stats, Pro Bowls, All-Pros, or PFF scores (if you want to judge game tape, gotta have some kind of guide) to put him in the top 5 spots, let alone easily do so. He's a big dude with potential. That said, he doesn't have the accomplishments to go with that potential yet. Even if you want to ignore all the stats and awards and such, PFF which judges based off game tape has NEVER had Iloka rated higher than Nelson.

Just saying.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So what exactly is our plan for Wide Receiver? - TheLeonardLeap - 03-09-2016, 08:03 PM