Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Trading McCarron Be Considered?
(03-09-2016, 10:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: McCarron started 4 games and 2 of them were against the 49ers and Ravens (which happen to be his only wins). I think McCarron played pretty good, but people get really carried away. He didn't win any tough games and he choked in OT against the Broncos and most of the playoff game. He gets a bit of a pass for being a rook, but it still happened.

Good backup? Absolutely. I was pleased with his overall performance. Possible starter somewhere? Maybe. An Aaron Rodgers clone who is destined to take the league by storm and push Andy Dalton? If you think that, you're either a Dalton hater or a 'Bama fan.

Neither...but Dalton hasn't done anything either. Dalton plays pretty good too until a big game or the playoffs. Granted this year we will never know what could have happened. I've been a Dalton supporter and will continue to be. It's only discussion.... It wouldn't make you think at all what would you do if that situation presented itself? Either trade Mccaron for probably a third round pick or trade Dalton and get an extra first round pick and free up a lot of money...it's only thought! 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Trading McCarron Be Considered? - scottyd33 - 03-09-2016, 10:22 PM